- Choose to use either large or small steel ring according to model of your AIRSAV motorcycle airbag safety jacket
- Put the jacket on and be sure to pull the lower zipper up
- Engage the tether wire and the steel ring
HOW TO REUSE
- Automatic deployment of AIRSAV motorcycle airbag jacket will complete within 0.33 second when an accident occurs. Please take off the clothes first after use.
- Unzip the lower part of the jacket. Remove the CO2 cartridge by rotating it, and the airbag tube will deflate automatically. Meanwhile, squeeze-rolling the jacket in the direction of the airbag tube can help to speed up the deflation. Bear in mind to check for any pointed objects such as keys in the pockets, as these may puncture the airbag during the deflation.
- After the deflation, please remember to re-pack the neck airbag into place in a correct manner of folding rather than rolling it.
- At this point, the keybox lever is seen in open position. Be sure to press it back in the keybox set.
- Push the black separator back to place.
- The gas cartridge should not be reused. Please purchase a new cartridge from the authorized dealer. Install the new cylinder and you are good to go.